Bleaching with Bond Angel
1. Add 2 ml 1/8 fl.oz оf Step 1 - Bond Maker for every 10 g/( or 2 tea spoons) 1 fl. oz of bleaching powder.
2. Add the desired amount of Developer.
3. Mix it well, apply on the hair using the standard process for bleaching.
4. Only rinse with water.
5. Apply 20 ml (or 4 tea spoons) 1/2 fl. oz of Step 2 -Bond Reconstructor on the hair strands.
6. Comb the hair, spreading it evenly. Let the solution absorb for 20 minutes and then rinse.
7. Apply shampoo, conditioner or color wash of your choice.
Coloring with Bond Angel
1. If the required setting time to achieve color exceeds 10 minutes, add 6 ml /(1,5 tea spoons) 1/4 fl.oz of Step 1- Bond Maker for every 60 g (2 fl. oz) of color wash or coloring. Being careful and always maintain the proportion of 1:10.
2. Mix according to the normal coloring procedure, maintaining the proportion.
3. Apply as usual to the hair strands, then rinse.
4. Apply 15 to 20 ml/(3 to 4 tea spoons) 1/2 fl. oz of Step 2-Bond Reconstructor to the hair strands.
5. Comb hair, spreading evenly. Let it sit and absorb for 20 minutes, then rinse.
6. Apply shampoo, conditioner or color wash of your choice.
1. After the neutralization process, dry hair with the aid of a towel.
2. Dilute Step 1: Bond Maker in drinking water at a ratio of 1:5.
3. Apply on the hair strands from root to tip and leave for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Apply 15 to 20 ml (3-4 teas spoons) 1/2 fl.oz of Step 2: Bond Reconstructor.
6. Comb, spreading hair evenly. Let it stand for 20 minutes and rinse.
1. Wash hair with an Anti-Residue Shampoo of your choice.
2. Dilute Step 1-Bond Maker in Keratin Treatment at a ratio of 1: 5. 1 portion Bond Maker per 5 portions of Keratin Treatment, sometimes referred to as active solution.
3. Mix until smooth, apply mixture to the hair by using the Keratin Treatment procedure.
4. After finishing the hair straightener process, rinse.
5. Apply 15 to 20 ml / (3 to 4 tea spoons) 1/2 fl. oz of the Step 2-Bond Reconstructor to the hair strands.
6. Comb the hair, spread it evenly. Let it sit and absorb for 20 minutes, then rinse. Once the process is finalized, it is not necessary to use any other reconstruction mask.
Reconstruction with Bond Angel
1. Dilute Step 1- Bond Maker in drinking water at a ratio of 1 : 6.
2. Apply to the hair from root to tip and leave it in for 20 minutes.
3. Don’t rinse. Apply 20 mL (4 tea spoons) 1/2 fl.oz of Step 2-Bond Reconstructor.
4. Comb, spreading hair evenly. Let it stand for 20 minutes and rinse.
Home care, Step 3 - continuous treatment
1. Twice a week, after using shampoo and conditioner, rinse and apply Step 3, the Bond Fortifier, all over the hair.
2. Let it sit and absorb for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse and style as desired.